Zac Poonen Biography
Zac Poonen is a 52-year-old bible teacher, a preacher, an author and a tent maker. He is a senior pastor of Christian Fellowship Centre (CFC). He was previously a Naval officer in India.
ZAC POONEN AGE/ DATE OF BIRTH AND BIRTHDAY
Zac Poonen was born on the 5th of November 1939, which makes him 82 years old in 2021. He celebrates her birthday on the 5th of December.
ZAC POONEN PLACE OF BIRTH
Zac Poonen was born to his parents in New Delhi, India.
ZAC POONEN MINISTRY
Zac poonen is the senior pastor of Christian Fellowship Centre (CFC), Bangalore, India, a church that started as a gathering of few families in 1975. CFC has however grown over time welcoming a numerous amount of members over the years a d recording a steady growth. At the age of 15, Zac joined the National Defense Academy at Khadakvasla (Pune) to become a naval officer in 1955. Zac served formerly as an Indian Navy officer until 1966 when he resigned to venture fully into ministry. He has served as a bible teacher in India for over 50years and is responsible for planting churches in India and outside India. At the age of 60, in 1999 Zac Poonen resigned from his position as elder of Christian Fellowship Centre to enable him travel around the world to preach the word.
ZAC POONEN WIFE
Zac Poonen is married to his beautiful wife Annie Poonen in 1968. Zac lives together with Annie in Bangalore, South India. Just like her husband, Annie has never collected a dime for any of her medical work/services for over 50 years and she by God’s grace has never made a wrong diagnosis on anyone and has saved many from sicknesses and death. She married Zac Poonen as a simple servant of the Lord, who was not being paid a salary and had no source of income whatsoever.
ZAC POONEN CHILDREN
Zac Poonen and his wife have four sons together who are married as well and all of them followed in their parents footsteps of serving the Lord.
ZAC POONEN SOURCE OF INCOME
Zac fends for his family and himself through tent making and is not paid for any of his services and does not receive any royalty from any of his books, CDs or DVDs published by CFC. He always trusts God for all his needs and wants.
ZAC POONEN BOOKS
Zac is a recognized author who was written and published over 25 books that has been translated to many languages and sold worldwide. He also writes articles in English, which are translated worldwide as well. His books focus on Christianity and a deeper Christian life with God. Zac messages area available in CDs and DVDs too. Here are some books by Zac Pooneen:
- The Final Triumph, 1997
- Beauty For Ashes, 1980
- Living As Jesus Lived, 1977
- The Real Truth, 2014
- Practical Discipleship, 2002
- The Purpose Of Failure, 2021
- A Good Foundation, 2014
- God Centered Prayer, 2001
- A Spiritual Leader, 1999
- Finding God’s Will, 1971
ZAC POONEN SERMONS
- Do not lead us into temptation but deliver us from it.
- What makes a man truly spiritual?
- Develop the habit of listening to God
- Being faithful with money
- Being like a little child
- Destroy Satan’s fortress in your mind
- Christ-like love
- Conscious and unconscious sins
- Defiling the church with impurity
- Don’t remain as a baby in the Christian life
ZAC POONEN QUOTES
- “Spirituality is not something that comes through one encounter with God. It is the result of choosing the way of self-denial and doing God’s will consistently day after day, week after week and year after year.”
- “It is impossible to live the Christian life as we should, without being filled with the Holy Spirit. It is impossible to serve the Lord as we should, without being filled with the Holy Spirit.”
- “God gave us material things to bless others Earthly things have their maximum value only when they are used to bless and help others and not when they are used merely for ourselves and our families.”
- “I have been born on this earth to deny my own will, and to do the will of my heavenly Father”.
- “Spirituality is not something that comes through one encounter with God. It is the result of choosing the way of self denial and doing God’s will consistently day after day, week after week and year after year.”
- “Man’s greatest honor and privilege is to do the will of God. This was what the Lord Jesus taught His disciples. He once said that only those who did His Father’s will would enter the kingdom of Heaven (Matt. 7:21). He also said that His true brothers and sisters were those who did the will of God (Matt. 12:50).”
- “The man who has an easy way through life, will be spiritually weak, flabby and impoverished. He won’t be able to do all that God wants him to do. But the one who has gone through trials and testing successfully, will be strong and capable of doing all the will of God.”
- “Consider the matter of suffering. Why does a God of love allow us to go through suffering? That’s because suffering is a part of the syllabus in our spiritual education.”
- Like the rock that was smitten, we too need to be broken, before the rivers of blessing can flow out through us to others. The opposition of men and their false accusations serve to keep us broken before God.
- Let us follow in Jesus’ footsteps. Let people say whatever evil they want to, about us. If we honor God, He will one day honor us.
ZAC POONEN SOCIAL MEDIA