In the early 2000s, I was diagnosed with chronic lung disease and given an expiration date. I struggled with this news for months, but I eventually learned that God wanted to use this situation for His glory. From there, my relationship with Jesus began to grow deeper and deeper every day as I realized more fully who He was.
Urgent Prayer For Healing
1. Pray to the Lord that He will forgive all your sins and grant you healing from Him.
- Pray to the Lord that He will forgive all your sins and grant you healing from Him.
- Ask God for strength to endure this trial with faith, hope, and love.
- Ask God for wisdom in dealing with others during this time (family members, friends, etc.).
- Ask God for guidance in making decisions about treatment options and/or life changes that may be necessary as a result of this illness/disease.
2. Seek forgiveness from anyone that you have wronged and ask them to forgive you.
- Seek forgiveness from anyone that you have wronged and ask them to forgive you.
- Seek forgiveness from God for your sin, turn away from your sins, and put your faith in Jesus Christ as Savior.
- Seek forgiveness from yourself. Consider how much better it would be if you had been obedient to God instead of acting on the temptation to do something immoral or sinful against another person’s will.
- Find ways to make amends with people who have been hurt by your actions (if possible) or apologize for the pain caused by your actions if it is impossible for you to make things right with those individuals at this time (such as when they are no longer living).
3. Every morning, thank God for waking you up and thank Him for healing your body.
Every morning, thank God for waking you up and thank Him for healing your body.
A new day has dawned! As you open your eyes to greet it, be thankful that you can see another day filled with opportunities and possibilities. Thank God that He’s given you another opportunity to live life on His terms.
Be grateful as well because He’s healed your body after all the things that could have caused pain or sickness (or even death).
4. Ask God to give you an opportunity to share your testimony with someone who needs it.
It’s not always easy to share your testimony with someone. Some people are uncomfortable sharing their past, while others worry that they won’t be believed. If you’re struggling with this, ask God to give you an opportunity to share your testimony with someone who needs it.
If it feels right, talk about what happened in the past but focus on how God has changed your life since then. Be open and honest as you tell them what happened—if necessary, use words like “fall” or “crawl” instead of “fell” or “crawled”—and then explain how God rescued you from those circumstances and gave you hope for the future. Share any practical steps that will help them avoid similar situations in the future (for example: “Don’t drink alcohol.”).
Talk about how much better things are now than they used to be, even if there are still some challenges along the way!
5. Give thanks to God for His provision, protection, and grace in your life.
- Remember that God is the author of your salvation. He saved you from sin and death and gives you everything good.
- God is the provider of all good things. He gives us clothes, food, shelter, and protection every day.
- God is our protector in life. He protects us from danger and keeps us safe at all times so we can live a healthy life without worries or fears to hinder our progress toward serving Him with joyfulness!
- God is the giver of all things good! Not even one thing comes into our lives without His permission first—not even health problems are allowed in your life unless they’re part of His plan for healing!
6. Pray and watch how God shows up in your life
It is important to be confident that God is faithful and will answer your prayer. He will show up in your life in ways you cannot even imagine, and they are bigger than you. You may have a specific person or situation in mind when you pray for healing, but God always has bigger plans than we could ever imagine.
In the Bible, we see many times where God’s people were healed by Him because He wanted to do something greater than heal their sicknesses or diseases. For example:* In Exodus 15:26-27 (NIV), we read about how Moses led his people out of Egypt after being slaves for 400 years.* In 2 Samuel 22*10-12 (NLT), David used music instead of weapons to defeat his enemies.* In John 14:12 (NKJV), Jesus said He would ask His Father to send the Comforter—the Holy Spirit—to help us remember Him so that we can know Him better!
In conclusion, healing is a process that requires commitment from both the individual and God. It is important to remember that God never fails and His promises are always fulfilled. We also need to be patient with ourselves as we go through this journey because it may not happen overnight—but don’t worry! God will provide the strength needed for each step along the way. If you’re struggling with any of these issues or feel like something isn’t right within yourself, then please contact us today so we can help guide you through this process as well!