Marriage is a sacred covenant between two people and the Lord. It should be a relationship of love, commitment, and trust. Unfortunately, many marriages today have been affected by what we call “spiritual warfare.” This includes divorce, separation, and abandonment. These things are not part of God’s perfect plan for our lives as husbands or wives! Thankfully there are spiritual warfare prayers that can help restore your marriage back to its original state when both partners were completely committed to each other and lived together in peace (literally!).
Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Marriage Restoration
1. Pray for God to heal your marriage and make it stronger than ever.
- Pray for God to heal your marriage and make it stronger than ever.
- Ask God to give you a new marriage, one that is stronger than ever before.
- Ask God to give you a better marriage, with even more love and happiness than before.
- Pray for a perfect marriage, where both parties fully love each other as much as possible!
2. Rebuke Satan, his demons, and his attacks against your marriage in Jesus’ name.
Begin by calling upon the name of Jesus. In His name, you can rebuke satan and his demons. The power of the cross is available to you; use it to overcome all attacks against your marriage and family. You have access to spiritual warfare prayers for marriage restoration through prayer, which is a powerful weapon against evil forces in our world today. Pray in the power of the Holy Spirit through His word, who will empower you as He guides your thoughts and words during this time of spiritual warfare against satan’s attempts at destroying your marriage.
3. Command the spiritual atmosphere of the home to improve and be conducive to communication, love, joy, and fellowship with all family members.
Command the spiritual atmosphere of the home to improve and be conducive to communication, love, joy, and fellowship with all family members.
Lord Jesus, please change our hearts so we can truly love each other and not just in word only but also by action. Please change us so we will want to do things that would make our spouse happy instead of doing things that would make us happy at their expense or inconvenience them in any way shape or form. Lord Jesus, please heal the marriage relationship that has become cold due to constant fighting between me and my husband because of prideful attitudes on both sides; by doing this it has caused distance between us which has affected our children spiritually as well because they see how we behave towards each other when one of us is angry with another (we use harsh language against each other even though we know better) Lord Jesus please help us get rid of this bad habit immediately by making us humble towards each other for You are able to bring unity once again between myself and my husband who does not want separation anymore but wants reconciliation through Your power alone!
4. Pray that God will protect your family from all harm and that He will expose any plans the enemy has to harm your family or marriage.
Pray that God will protect your family from all harm and that He will expose any plans the enemy has to harm your family or marriage.
Pray for God’s protection over your family, asking Him to put His angels around them (Matthew 18:10). Ask Him to keep the enemy away from their lives, even when they are unaware of it. Pray that God will reveal any hidden dangers in their lives so that you can take action if necessary.
5. Bind the spirit of divorce, separation, and abandonment in your marriage and family.
- What is the spirit of divorce, separation, and abandonment?
The spirit of divorce, separation, and abandonment is one of the most destructive spirits that attack marriages and families. This spirit can cause a couple to see each other as an enemy or even an obstacle in their lives. It causes them to treat each other with disrespect, contempt, and disregard because they no longer view each other as equals. The same goes for children in marriage; they will have low self-esteem if both parents are not working together to raise them properly.
- What are some symptoms of this spirit?
Some symptoms include:
- Feelings of being rejected by your spouse or family members
- Feeling overwhelmed by responsibilities for caring for children
- Feeling like you’re never good enough to measure up to your spouse’s expectations
- Trusting yourself less than others
6. Pray for God’s will concerning your marriage if you have been wondering whether you should stay or go. You don’t want to move out of His perfect plan for you!
[Have you ever wondered if God is truly the author of your marriage? If so, this prayer will help you to discern His will for your future.
God’s will for us is good and perfect (Jeremiah 29:11). It is not always easy to discern, but there are some basic principles that can help guide our thinking. For instance: God’s plan may not be what we want it to be; it may not always seem fair or justifiable in our eyes; and most importantly, His plan isn’t necessarily what we think it should be based on our own wisdom or personal preferences.]
7. These prayers can help us put our trust in God instead of trying to manipulate our spouses or situations.
These prayers can help us put our trust in God instead of trying to manipulate our spouses or situations. When we pray, we are giving up control and placing it into the hands of God. As you read these scriptures and pray through them, ask yourself whether you are allowing God to be in control of all aspects of your marriage. Is there any manipulation or control involved? If so, how can you let go?
There is a lot that goes into marriage restoration, but it’s important to remember that God has given us the power to overcome. The Bible says that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us (Philippians 4:13). With prayer, we can break through spiritual warfare and bring our marriages back from the brink.