Sarah Jakes Roberts session Dishin in the Kitchen : Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts in collaboration with Brita has come through with this amazing and inspiring session titled ”Dishin in the Kitchen”.
In this kitchen session, SJR is in the kitchen with Brita and she discovers the ministry of fried mushrooms that taste like chicken. You can get this taste by following the cooking instructions below.
– oyster mushrooms
– 1/4 just egg
– grapeseed oil
– garbanzo bean flour
– lawry’s seasoning salt
– garlic powder
– black pepper
– 1 cup of water
– pre-heat pan of grape-seed oil to 375F
– rinse off the oyster mushrooms and pat dry
– create WET batter w/ 1 cup of water and 1/4 cup of shaken just egg. Whisk together. Add onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and paprika
– create DRY batter w/ 1/2 cup of garbanzo bean flour, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and paprika
– dip and fully coat oyster mushroom into wet batter then dip and coat same oyster mushroom into dry batter
– drop fully coated oyster mushroom into heated grape-seed oil; cook until golden brown like fried chicken!
Kindly watch and learn from this wonderful SJR session ”Dishin in the kitchen’ and stay connected with us @allpastors as we continuouly provide you with all religious updates.
Video credit : Sarah Jakes Roberts Youtube