Powerful Motivational quotes today Friday December 2 2022 : Here is today’s life chaging quotes to inspire and strengthen you today and the rest of your life.
Always encouraging and motivating yourself is the best way to live a happy life. Today’s motivational word will inspire you and give you the divine strength you need to keep living and moving forward.
The word of God is our greatest source of Strength
Read Motivational Quotes today Friday December 2 2022
- Perhaps today, you don’t feel like you have the strength to move forward, the strength to fight the illness, the strength to raise your children. But remember, when you are weak, He is strong.
- God wants to “strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being” (Ephesians 3:16), so that you are anchored strong and secure in Him. Remind yourself that you are God’s masterpiece, made in His image. He specifically designed you and you’re lacking in nothing.
- Are you overwhelmed today? Just call out to the Lord, your rock and strong tower against the enemy. He will strengthen your heart and shelter you under His wings (Ps 61:1–4 NLT).
- We need to be free to be ourselves, be who God created us to be, make our own decisions, live our own life, live to please God, and not be manipulated and controlled by the past or the people from our past.
- When we avoid speaking truth into people’s lives because we fear they may perceive us as being unloving or judgmental, we are not making the other person the focus of our love, but ourselves.
- The palace is your destiny; get that in your mind. God’s absolute best is your destiny.
- Today, make the choice to fill your mind and heart with messages of hope from God’s Word. You can rise up in the strength of Almighty God and say, “I will not be held in a stronghold of fear. I will walk confidently forward in the things of God.”
- This day is the day that you can have a complete turnaround in your life. It doesn’t have to be tomorrow. It can be this day. Jesus is not the great “I will be,” He’s the great I Am
- You don’t have to fight those battles. Don’t try to do it in your own strength. You have a defender. Stand still and you will see the deliverance of the Lord.
- An encouraging word in a difficult time is worth more than an hour of praise after a success! Bear one another’s burdens! Be close in storms!
- Let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart.” Galatians 6:9.
Other Powerful Motivational quotes to strengthen you today
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is sitting on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” — Ayn Rand
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” — Babe Ruth
- “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” —Drew Houston
- “You carry the passport to your own happiness.” —Diane von Furstenberg
- “Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.” —Drake
- “Ideation without execution is delusion.” — Robin Sharma
- “If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves.” —Maria Edgeworth
- “Sometimes magic is just someone spending more time on something than anyone else might reasonably expect.” —Raymond Joseph Teller
- Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears.” —Laird Hamilton