With a busy schedule and hectic lifestyle, it is hard to find time for your family. As the head of the family, you need to take care of all members, but sometimes it becomes too stressful and overwhelming. You should always make sure that you prioritize your family above anything else in your life so that they can grow healthy and happy. For this reason, we have created this list of morning prayers for families to help you start every day with a positive attitude and gratitude towards God:
Morning Prayer For Family
1. Lord, as I begin this day, I pray that it would be a day of honor to you.
- Lord, as I begin this day, I pray that it would be a day of honor to you.
- God, bless my family and keep them safe today.
- God, please protect my family as they go about their daily lives. Do not let anything happen that could harm them or cause them any pain in any way. Let them feel your love for them today and always. Give them strength when they need it most. Let each member of my family know that they are loved by you even if we don’t always show it in the ways we should.* I pray for:
- My husband or wife (or significant other)…
- My children…
- My parents…
2. Lord, may your will be done in my life and in my family today.
As you begin your day, take a moment to thank God for his abundant grace. Ask him to fill your heart with joy, and then ask that his will be done in every aspect of your life today.
May the Lord bless you with a joyful spirit as you go about your work. May he guide your decisions and give you strength when challenges arise.
Let us pray now: Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil amen
3. Lord, as I arise this morning, may my first thoughts be of you and your goodness to me.
As you begin your day, may your first thoughts be of the Lord and his goodness to you. Our Creator has given us the gift of life and all its blessings. What better way to start the day than by thanking God for these gifts?
It can be difficult at times to find time in our busy lives to pray, but starting our day with prayer is important because:
- It helps us focus on what’s most important during our day.
- It reminds us that we’re not alone—God is always with us even when we don’t feel it or see Him working in our lives.
- It reminds us that God wants nothing more than for His children (that includes you!) to have good things happen in life!
4. Help me to put my trust in you today instead of myself.
Today, I will put my trust in you instead of myself.
I pray that you guide my heart and mind today so that I may serve others with a joyful and forgiving spirit.
Help me to know what needs to be done today, so that I may do it well, without hesitation or doubt.
Help me to see your hand at work in all circumstances so that I may give thanks for each day, every day.
5. Show me the right path for me and my family today, Lord.
We all want to be on the right path. There are times when we get off course, but we can always return to our proper place. The key is knowing what that place is and how to get there.
Today, let us pray for guidance in life’s journey so that we can find our way back home again. Whether you are a parent or spouse or child, seek out your own path today and allow God’s love to guide you. May He protect those who have lost their way and lead them back home where they belong!
6. Guard us against evil today and show us how to walk in righteousness.
- “God, we come to you today for your blessing and protection.
“We ask that you watch over us as we face the evil in this world. We know that our choices can lead us down a path of destruction, but we also know that each day is an opportunity to choose right over wrong. Please help us each day to make wise decisions so that when temptation comes, we will walk away from it.
- “Lord God, help us see how important it is to walk in righteousness. Show us how walking in righteousness leads to happiness in life and long-term success; then guide our steps on the path of righteousness.”
7. Guide us through the temptations we face each day with your Holy Spirit.
- Pray for guidance. Ask God to show you what he wants you to do, whom he wants you to love, and how he wants you to live.
- Pray for strength. Do not be afraid or ashamed of asking God for the strength that only comes from him; after all, if we want our children to believe in him and follow his ways, it’s only fair that we model this behavior ourselves!
- Pray for courage.
We will face many challenges as parents—from dealing with an unruly teenager or two to help our little ones through a difficult stage of life like potty training. The Bible tells us that “[God] causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good.” (Matthew 5:45) So even though there will be times when things get tough… know that God is always there with us during those moments too! He will give us everything we need in order not just to survive but thrive as parents by following His lead every step along the way!
8. Give us courage as we face the day ahead of us.
- Give us courage as we face the day ahead of us.
- Give us the courage to face the challenges that lie ahead.
- Give us the courage to face the temptations that lie ahead.
- Give us the courage to face the obstacles that lie ahead.
- Give us the courage to face the difficulties that lie ahead, and help us find ways around them or through them if they cannot be avoided completely.
9. May we choose your way instead of our own way.
May we choose your way instead of our own way.
May we choose your will instead of our own plan.
May we choose your wisdom instead of our own understanding.
May we choose your protection over the dangers that threaten us and those we love.
May you hear us when it is time for help, and give us strength to face the day with a smile on our faces, knowing that nothing can separate us from your love because it was bought by the blood of Jesus Christ himself two thousand years ago in Bethlehem, and he lives today in heaven with God above all others!
10. You can find peace when you pray for your family each morning.
Family prayer is a great way to start the day and can help you feel closer to those you love. When you pray for your family each morning, it’s like you’re saying “I remember that I’m part of a family.” That thought can bring peace into your life.
For example, when you wake up in the morning, instead of thinking about all the things you need to do during the day (work-related tasks, errands), try praying for your family instead. Praying in this way will set a peaceful tone for the rest of your day because it reminds us that our purpose as human beings is not only about getting things done but also about doing good things with other people and being appreciative of what we have in life.
There are a lot of people who want to pray for their family members, but they are not sure what kind of prayer or how it should be done. If you want to know more about this topic and find out some useful information then continue reading this article because here we have shared some tips and ideas on how you can start your own daily morning prayer ritual with your loved ones.
What is the purpose of morning prayers?
There are many reasons why we should pray: thanking the Lord, asking Him to bless us throughout the day, and asking Him for guidance and protection in difficult situations. There are various types of prayers (personal intercession, liturgical, private), but all of them have one thing in common – they give us a chance to connect with God during our busy days at work or school. Praying in the morning helps us stay grounded as well as be grateful for everything He has given us through His infinite love!