Many of us are familiar with the idea of protection prayers. These are prayers that we can say for the purpose of protecting ourselves from evil and harm. The most common form of this type is a prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel, who is often called upon in times of crisis or danger by Catholics and other Christians. But what if you want to do more than just pray? What if you want a more tangible way to protect yourself and your family from harm? In this post, I’ll explain how one particular prayer can help keep you safe on a daily basis, even if there’s nothing overtly threatening to happen around you right now.
Now that we’ve got a clear outline, let’s go through each section step by step:
Morning Prayer For Family Protection
1. According to the Bible, the reason why the Lord created man is that He wanted man to be in a relationship with Him.
According to the Bible, the reason why the Lord created man is that He wanted man to be in a relationship with Him. God created Adam and Eve because of His love for them. God was lonely and wanted someone to spend time with him so he could have a friend who would understand Him completely.
God wants us to have a close relationship with Him because it makes us happy. According to Hebrews 13:5-6, “Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He, Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say: The Lord is my helper; I will not fear what man shall do unto me.”
2. God looks at us as His partner.
God created us to have a relationship with him. He loves us, and he wants to have a personal relationship with each of us. God knows that our love for him is best expressed when we bear his image in our lives by loving others as he has loved us.
God is our partner, friend, father, creator, healer, redeemer, and savior—and He wants to provide for your needs!
3. Today, we are going to read about his unending love for each and every one of us
Today, we are going to read about his unending love for each and every one of us.
As a family, we should always remember that God is always with us. He is there for us every single day. Whether or not we feel it, he’s still there looking out for our best interests.
I think that sometimes we forget this fact and start blaming God instead of thanking him for all the blessings he has given us in life. We have been taught to do so by our parents, teachers, grandparents, and even friends because they were taught the same way by their parents before them!
4. The book of Psalms is one of the most beautiful books in the Bible and it is filled with praises unto the Lord.
Psalms are the first book in the Bible. It was written by David, who was the king of Israel and Judah. He wrote these psalms as he experienced many challenges in his life and learned to trust God for protection, provision, and strength. David also wrote many songs that are still sung today such as “Amazing Grace” and “How Great Thou Art”. Because Psalms contains praises to God from our patriarchs, it has been called “The Book of Praise” by some scholars.
5. So join us in getting a deeper understanding of what it means to have a heart that praises our great God.
- Join us in getting a deeper understanding of what it means to have a heart that praises our great God.
- In order to protect my family, I must first understand the Lord is our shepherd. He will never leave us. Ever! He will not forsake us; he will always be with us, always protecting us and guiding us through life’s journey on earth so that we may live in peace and harmony with one another as well as all creation around us (Romans 8:18-25).
- The Lord who created me and knows me intimately cares deeply about each member of my family! That includes YOU! And because he loves you, he wants you to know him better so that your faith can grow stronger in him (1 Peter 2:9).
6. The Lord will always be with you.
The Lord is always with you. In the midst of your trials, He remains close to you. When life feels dark and overwhelming, when pain overwhelms your soul, remember that God is right there beside you. Though our eyes cannot see Him, He never leaves us nor forsakes us (Hebrews 13:5).
The Lord will always be with you and provide for all your needs if you trust in Him (Matthew 6:25-26). He has promised to never leave us or abandon us (John 14:18), so rest assured that His protection will surround you every day of your life.
Although we all have our challenges, challenges are part of life and God wants us to be able to overcome them. He has given us the power over all things (Philippians 4:13), so that we may be strong in every situation, no matter what comes our way!