The theme for MFM Daily Devotional November 20 2022 is ”Benefits Of The Blood Of Jesus (VI)”
Here is today’s MFM daily devotional designed for your today’s spiritual refreshment. Kindly read today’s teaching by Dr DK Olukoya, meditate on the word of God and endeavour to act in accordance with them. As you start your day with God through his word, may he go before you to perfect all you have to do today.
Read MFM Daily Devotional November 20 2022.
SCRIPTURE “But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.” – Hebrews 10:3
The Bible enjoins us to not love the world and the things that are in it. In other words, God wants us to live a life of separation. This is not achievable by our human effort, but the blood of Jesus made it possible for us. We have been separated from the world and declared holy to God. Galatians 2:20 underscores this when Paul said, “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.”
In addition, the victory that Jesus earned for all believers by His death and resurrection is irrevocable and irreversible. All you need to do to appropriate it is to always proclaim it. Remember that the Bible says that “they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.” (Revelation 12:11). Similarly, now by virtue of the blood of Jesus, you can enter boldly into the holiest of holies and live. You are now a priest and a king unto God. The Bible says, “Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water” (Hebrews 10:19-22).
Finally, the blood of Jesus enables you to have further revelation of who God is. The writer of Hebrews put it this way, “who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high…” (Hebrews 1:3).
Beloved, you will agree with me that the blood of Jesus has inestimable benefits. I counsel you to apply it daily to your life, teach other Christians its values and encourage them to use it.
- I receive the grace to live a life of separation and consecration, in the name of Jesus.
- I eat the broken body of Jesus and drink His split blood by faith, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus wash away every scale and evil veil covering my eyes, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank You for the blood of Jesus that has opened for me a new and living way, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You, Father, for giving me access to the holy of holies by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- I overcome the spirit of inertia and non-achievement by the blood of Jesus and by the word of my testimony, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, break all generational curses troubling my destiny and deliver me from them, in the name of Jesus.