The theme for MFM Daily Devotional February 8 2023 is ”When God Is With You (II)”
Here is today’s MFM daily devotional designed for your today’s spiritual refreshment. Kindly read today’s teaching by Dr DK Olukoya, meditate on the word of God and endeavour to act in accordance with them. As you start your day with God through his word, may he go before you to perfect all you have to do today.
Read MFM Daily Devotional February 8 2023.
SCRIPTURE:“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” – Romans 8:31
Your greatest desire, prayer and pursuit, as a believer, is that God should be with you at all times and in all places. As we explained yesterday, when God is with you, you can achieve what others find difficult or consider impossible. You will become simply unstoppable and unbeatable. The question is: how can you cultivate God’s presence or what can you do to make God to be with you, as He was with Joseph, Moses, Joshua, David, Daniel, Gideon, Mary and the apostles of Christ?
First, you must be born again. New birth positions you to become a son or daughter of the Lord. His Spirit begins to indwell you, guide and communicate with you. By your genuine repentance, your sins will be washed away and that barrier that once existed between you and our holy God will be removed. You will now be free to fellowship with God and He will be with you always, even to the end of the age.
Second, you must be a lover of God’s word. Loving God’s word entails studying it everyday and living by it. When God’s word becomes lamp to your feet and light to your path, when you esteem it more than your necessary food and allow it to rule your thought, speech and action, God will become visibly present with you and His glory will envelop your life.
Third, you must be a prayer addict. In fact, we gain God’s abiding presence when we consistently observe Quiet Time in God’s word and prayer. This is a great key for building a deep relationship with God and for ensuring that He is with you day and night and all-year round.
Finally, beloved, loving others as Christ has loved you is key to God being with you. This means that you must show Christ’s love to others by caring for them, helping those in need, providing for their lack, and so on. Also, share the gospel with other people and bring them to the saving knowledge of Christ. God has promised to be with soul winners and confirm their words with accompanying signs and wonders. He said to them, “I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
- Father, I thank You for Your indwelling, abiding and empowering presence in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, use my life to showcase the blessedness of carrying Your presence, in the name of Jesus.
- I connect my life and destiny to the life of consistent holiness and righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of Joseph, be with me, favour and prosper me greatly everywhere go, in the name of Jesus.
- This year and beyond, God will journey with me and give me rest, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of Daniel, make me to excel and flourish all the days of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank You because You are with me always, even to the end of the age, in the name of Jesus.
Credit for today’s Mountain of fire‘s daily devotional February 82023: Mountain of Fire Ministries/Mountain of Fire