Pastor Kenneth max Copeland was born to his parents Aubrey and Vinita pearl Copeland. He was born on December 6 1936. Accordingly as of 2021 , Kenneth Copeland is 86 years old. He was born in Lubbock, Texas, united states. He is a pastor, an author and a Tele-evangelist. He is popularly known as prosperity preacher.
KENNETH COPELAND WIFE AND CHILDREN
Kenneth max Copeland is married to Gloria Copeland, his current wife. Together they have three children. Before his marriage to his current wife Gloria, he had been married to two other women, the first was Ivy Bodiford in October 1955 together they had one child, daughter Terri Copeland Pearson’s, their marriage ended in 1958, they were married for only 3 years. In the same year, he got married to Cynthia Davis, their marriage also only lasted three years from 1958-1961. Two years later, he married his current wife in1963. Together, they have two children, John Copeland and Kellie Copeland.
Almost All the members of the family are involved in preaching, his wife co-hosts the believers voice of victory with her husband while his two daughters are preachers in various parts of the united states.
CAREER/DEGREE OF KENNETH COPELAND
Dr. Kenneth max Copeland is a Pediatric Endocrinology Specialist in Oklahoma City, and he has over 48 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine medical school in 1973. He also has a Ph.D. in theology.
MINISTRY OF KENNETH COPELAND
Kenneth Copeland Ministries is located in Tarrant County, Texas. His ministry started in 1966, he was 30 years old when god called him to go to the oral Roberts university in Tulsa, even though he had no money to see himself through school, he obeyed and took his family with him, upon getting there, god made it possible for his tuition to be paid and he also made it possible for him to get a job, flying planes at oral Roberts university. When in school, he got another call from God to make his own ministry, after a while of fear, he was filled with faith and decided to obey. He also has a bible college, called the Kenneth Copeland bible college.
KENNETH COPELAND NET WORTH.
One notable thing about Kenneth Copeland is that he is one of the richest pastors in the world. It is not just enough to state the net worth of Kenneth Copeland. We have decided to first mention some of the remarkable assets of Kenneth Copeland before given the estimated sum of his net worth.
- Pastor Kenneth Copeland has a private jet, which he purchased from the Tyler Perry. The pastor bought this jet for about $20,000,000 (Twenty million dollars), which was contributed by the church.
- He also was a musician, at the early part of his life. Before he converted to Christianity in 1962, Copeland was a recording artist and had a Top 40 hit with the single called “Pledge of Love”.
- He has a lot of books, which has been sold far and wide and is still being purchased till today.
- He also earns from his social media in which he has a lot of followers, this is not surprising because the famous preacher who has his ministry focused on prosperity.
- His net worth in total is about $300,000,000-$760,000,000, he is the richest pastor in the world. Kenneth Copeland has over 3 other jets Flying, he believes that he must fly in a private jet, because in his words, “flying commercially exposes him to a bunch of demons in a tube.” Kenneth Copeland also makes money from sales of DvD’s and his television programs.
- Pastor Kenneth Copeland’s home includes 18,280 sq. feet of living space, different balconies, 6 car garage, a circle drive way, tennis court, boat docking station built for multiple boats, and much more.
BOOKS BY KENNETH COPELAND.
As earlier stated , Kenneth Copeland is a versatile man. In addition to his work of evangelism , Kenneth Copeland is a renowned author too. He has authored a lot of life changing books and has also generated a lot of income through the sale of these books.
Find below some of the popular books by Kenneth Copeland that you cannot afford to miss.
- The laws of prosperity
- Pursuit of his presence
- How to discipline your flesh
- The blessing of the lord
- Six steps to excellence
- Limitless love
- Blessed to be a blessing
- He did it all for you
- Authority of the believer
- Our covenant with God
SERMONS OF KENNETH COPELAND.
The popular and international Televangelist Kenneth Copeland has remained devoted and relentlessly committed in his effort towards the spread of the gospel aimed at ensuring massive soul winning for God and continuous spiritual growth and development of people worldwide.
Below are some of the remarkable and inspiring sermons by Kenneth Copeland 2021
- Why your words control your life
- It’s always been God’s will to heal
- Keep the switch of faith turned on, to be healed
- Speak what you want to come to life
- The power of your words
- The blessing to come upon you
- The reward of doing the will of God
- Healing and forgiveness are connected
- Keep speaking healing no matter what
- Renewing your mind
QUOTES BY KENNETH COPELAND
Kenneth Copeland is a man known with so much wisdom. His teachings are filled with words of wisdom and great quotes. Below are some of the
- “Don’t fool yourself by thinking you can talk ugly about somebody and then act lovingly toward them. You can’t. Your actions are going to fall right in line with your words. That’s a biblical principle.”
- “He’s put us on the throne with Christ Jesus and given us authority to reign with Him. That’s the whole reason Jesus come to the earth.
- “You can foul up the devil’s whole strategy by taking charge of your thoughts and bringing them in line with the Word of God.”
- “The Word tells us that God meets our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Begin to talk and act as though it is true!”
- “Once you truly see that the very Spirit and power of Jesus resides on the inside of you, nothing – no amount of debt, no disease, no problem of any kind – will be able to defeat you.”
- Faith is not a movement. Faith is not how God operates and lives it’s how He wants you to live.”
- “Fully arm yourself with the Word of God. Be prepared to win and you will.”
- “God will dare to do the impossible in your life if you dare to step across the faith line.”
- “When you decide to walk by faith, you don’t get rid of trials. You learn to overcome them.”
- “Whatever you’re believing for, don’t go into battle without being well armed with the Word.”
SONGS BY KENNETH COPELAND.
Do you also know that The famous and internationally recognized televangelist, Pasto Kenneth Copeland sings? We are happy to inform you that and to give you list of some classic gospel and spirit lifting songs by Kenneth Copeland.
- Whisper Jesus
- Somebody believed
- Holy is thy name
- Look to him
- He is Jehovah
- He is my everything
- Dedicated to you
- No one ever cared
- Then came the morning
- I wanna go
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT OF KENNETH COPELAND
Kenneth Copeland instagram: @copelandnetwork
Kenneth Copeland twitter: @CopelandNetwork