Who is Pastor Judah Smith? Judah Smith is the Lead Pastor of The City Church in Seattle, Washington, America.
Below is a full and comprehensive article on Judah Smith Biography, containing everything you need to know about Pastor Judah Smith
He is a bestselling author who has authored many books. Smith is also an accomplished speaker who organizes seminars and conferences all around the world. He has a unique style of delivering speeches that demystify the Bible and explain its concepts in a very simple language. He has a podcast that is called – ”Churchome with Judah Smith.
Judah Smith Biography (Early Life)
Pastor Judah Smith was born on 9th October 1978, in Washington, D.C. He is a preacher, and his father Wendell Smith was also a pastor. Wendell Smith, Judah Smith’s father founded The City Church in Seattle, Washington, which was a nondenominational evangelical church when Judah Smith was fourteen years old,
Pastor Smith became desirous of preaching at the age of nine, and he also had a supernatural encounter with Jesus at the age of sixteen.
Smith later joined his father in several congregations. He initially started with twenty people, and by the end of 2010, it grew by seven thousand people in more than six campuses. Judah had an unquenchable desire for religion and the Bible. He desired to be a pastor when he grew up. Furthermore, his dad Wendell Smith and Mother Virginia Smith are both renowned pastors. also noteworthy is that Pastor Judah is an ardent sports lover particularly basketball.
One unique thing about Pasto Judah Smith is that when the pastor turned 16, he had a strange experience. God showed him the future, according to the pastor. Judah was confused at first but believed in supernatural occurrences when his visions became true.
Pastor Judah Smith Personal Life
Smith is married to his wife, Chelsea Smith. The couples are blessed with three beautiful children, Eliott Smith, Zion Smith, Grace Smith. Smith is an avid golfer and likes almost all the field sports. According to him, the football team Seattle Seahawks is God’s favorite team, and he supports them in every match.
Smith is very active on all social media platforms, including Instagram, where he has more than 650k followers. He also has more than 450k followers on Instagram.
Judah Smith Age, Date of Birth and Birthday
Judah Smith of The City Church was born on 9 October 1978. Accordingly as of 2021 , Pastor Smith is 42 years old. Judah Smith birthday is 9 October every year.
Judah Smith height and weight
His height is 1.68 m tall, and his weight is 73 kg. Pastor Judah is a man of average height and decent weight.
Judah Smith Career
Judah Smith’s career started with his becoming a pastor at the age of nine. . He followed the footsteps of his father whom he sees as his mentor and motivator and his family patriarch. He started as a youth preacher for more than twelve years before taking over responsibilities as pastor of The City Church in 2009.
His popularity has grown immensely in the United States traveling preaching circuit. He has a massive following of common citizens, and he also has several celebrity followers, including singer Justin Bieber. Suffice to also state that Bieber’s mum loved to play Smith’s cassette tape especially when sleeping.
Smith is also a popular and renowned author. He has authored several bestselling books and has received thousands of positive reviews and ratings on various social media platforms and Amazon. He makes a lot of income from the sale of his books which has immensely contributed to his net worth .
Judah Smith Books
As earlier stated, Judah Smith is a popular and renowned author who has written a lot of of amazing , inspiring and life changing books. Judah Smith books have fetched him thousands of positive reviews and ratings on various social media platforms and Amazon. He makes a lot of income from the sale of his books which has immensely contributed to his net worth
Some of his books include,
I Will Follow Jesus Bible Storybook
Love Like Jesus: Reaching Others with Passion and Purpose
Life Is _____.: God’s Illogical Love Will Change Your Existence
How’s Your Soul?: Why Everything that Matters Starts with the Inside You.
Jesus Is _______.: Find a New Way to Be Human
How’s Your Soul?: Why Everything That Matters Starts with the Inside You.
Jesus Is: Discovering Who He Is Changes Who You Are
Jesus Is _______. Participant’s Guide: Find a New Way to Be Human.
Jesus Is for You: Stories of God’s Relentless Love
Jesus Is for You: Stories of God’s Relentless Love
Judah Smith Net Worth /Salary
Pastor Judah Smith net worth is approximately above $60 Million as of 2021. He made this huge fortune through his successful career as a pastor and sales of his books.
He travels across the globe to preach and deliver speeches about God and religion and though this, he earns a significant a lot. He also organizes private preaching seasons for celebrities like Justin Bieber and others.
Smith also earns money through his books as he has sold more than 10 million copies of them in both online and offline mediums. Some of his bestselling books include I Will Follow Jesus, How’s Your Soul?, Jesus is_, Love Like Jesus, and many more.
Judah Smith Wife Chelsea Smith
Judah Smith’s wife Chelsea Smith was born on the July 18 1978, in the United States of America. Judah and Chelsea got to know each other from their childhood. Their parents were friends also. After several years of being together and being used to each other, Judah tied knot with Chelsea in the year 2000 when Judah Smith was 22 years old.
In 2009, Chelsea became the lead pastor in the City Church. Before that, she helped her husband run the generational church and the City church.
Pastor Judah Smith Children
Judah and Chelsea Smith marriage is blessed with 3 children namely Zion, Grace, and Elliot Smith.
Basic Facts about Pastor Judah Smith
For Ease of reference , below are the basic/essential facts about Pastor Judah Smith
1. Pastor Judah Smith’ parents are Wendell Smith and Gini Melton Smith.
2. Judah Smith was born on 9th October 1978. Accordingly his birthday is 9th October every year
3. Judah Smith’s net worth is above $60,000
4. Pastor Judah Smith has only one sibling, a sister who is called Wendy Smith Perez.
6. Pastor Judah and his wife Chelsea Smith have been the Lead Pastors at The City Church of Seattle since September 2009.
7. Chelsea Smith, Judah Smith’s wife was born on July 18 1978, in the United States of America. His wife’s net worth is not also known at at now but her main source of income is her salary as a Pastor and an Author.
7. Both Judah Smith and his sister’s spouse are into the ministry full-time.
8. Judah Smith with met with Justin Bieber when Justin Bieber’s mother called Smith during Justin’s Seattle tour stop four years ago; Smith met with Justin and they’ve been friends ever since.
9. Pastor Judah Smith is a seventh-generation preacher. His father was a preacher and so was his grandfather.
10. Judah Smith’s father and mother co founded City Church in Seattle.
11. Judah Smith has three children with his wife Chelsea Smith; their names are Eliot smith, Zion smith and Grace smith.
12. Judah Smith is the lead pastor of The City Church in Washington in America.
13. Pastor Judah Smith is also an accomplished speaker and organizes seminars and conferences all around the world.
14. Pastor Judah Smith developed the desire to preach from a very tender age, the age of nine. He also encountered Christ at the age of sixteen.
15. Pastor Wendell Smith, the father to Pastor Judah Smith died in 2010.
16. Judah Smith was really good at playing basketball when he was younger and in high school, Judah Smith was a star basketball player.
17. Judah is a very committed golfer, he enjoys it as well as an all-around sports fan.
18. Judah believes the Seahawks are God’s favorite team and is praying for the Sonics to come back to Seattle.
19. Judah Lives in Seattle, Washington, United States with his family.
20. Some of the inspiring Sermons by Judah Smith include “What happened to my passion?, A troubled mind and An Open Door, Closer to God, Jesus over everything and Take up your bed.
Picture Credit: Judah Smith Instagram / instagram.com/judahsmith/