Joyce Meyer ministries is a Christian-based non-profit organization that is financially supported by contributions from friends and partners of the ministry. Joyce Meyer ministries is non-denominational.
Joyce Meyer ministry as an organization reflects her belief that the Bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit and provides inerrant instructions on how to live. Joyce Meyer ministry was founded by the popular American preacher, pastor and author, in the person of Joyce Meyer. Joyce Meyer husband , Dave Meyer works in the ministry and is a member of the board of the ministry.
Joyce Meyer Ministries has been able to share God’s love and the life-changing message of the Bible with the world through TV, radio, the web, various media productions, live conferences and missions outreaches around the world.
About Joyce Meyer
Biography of Joyce Meyer -Joyce Pauline Hutchison now known as Joyce Meyer is the founder of Joyce Meyer ministry, wife of Dave Meyer and a renowned author. She was born on the 4 June 1943. Accordingly, as of 2021 , Joyce Meyer is 78years old. Accordingly, Joyce Meyer celebrates her birthday on the 4th of June every year.
She is 1.86m tall and she weighs 87kg. She grew up with her parents but her father was in the army, it was mostly her mother, when he came back he abused Joyce not just sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally as well, her mother could not do much for her, they were both helpless. This made her develop a deep sense of self-pity and multiple personality disorder.
Irrespective of how Joyce was treated by her father, Joyce was able to complete her studies from O’Fallon technical high school in St. Louis, after graduation she married a part time car sales man but their marriage lasted only for 5years with one child, she was also abused by him.
About Dave Meyer
Dave Meyer is a popular American pastor, author and a great public speaker, well known as the husband of the famous and popular preacher, Joyce Meyer. He is the vice president of the Joyce Meyer ministries.
He has served in full-time ministry for more than 30 years, and his wisdom and stewardship in finance and administration have helped build Joyce Meyer Ministries into what it is today.
Dave has long been a stabilizing force behind the scenes, helping to support Joyce and build an organization that ministers the love and message of the Gospel to millions each year. His steadfastness, patience and obedience in waiting to hear God’s voice are a cornerstone of this ministry.
Dave Meyer played a vital role from the beginning—including everything from coordinating Joyce’s initial conferences to securing radio and television stations for the ministry’s very first broadcasts. And he continues to be a big part of the organization, supporting Joyce in all she does, periodically contributing to the ministry’s magazine, and appearing on the Enjoying Everyday Life program.
Joyce Meyer ministry Global presence
Joyce Meyer ministry has the following:
- World headquarters – Fenton, Missouri
- 9 international offices
- 25 field offices
- 464 employees at U.S. headquarters
- 168 additional employees at international offices.
Joyce Meyer Ministries Social Media Contacts
Joyce Meyer ministries main website is www.joycemeyer.org
Joyce Meyer ministry official instagram : https://www.instagram.com/joycemeyer/
Joyce Meyer Ministry Conferences
the Joyce Meyer ministry in its effort towards the spiritual growth of the world and assistance to the less privileged and needy, holds the following conferences :
- Annually hosts the Love Life Women’s Conference, 12 FREE domestic conferences, plus varied international conference events
- Thousands of women attend each of Joyce’s US and international conference events
- The Love Life Women’s Conference is one of the largest conferences hosted in the U.S.
Joyce Meyer Ministries Contact and phone number
How do I contact the Joyce Meyer ministry?
if you have any need to contact the Joyce Meyer ministry for prayer request, assistance, sponsor etc, please use any of the following Joyce Meyer ministry contacts
Joyce Meyer Ministries – Australia
Locked Bag 77
Mansfield Delivery Centre
Phone: +61 7 3349 1200
From New Zealand: 0800 448 536
Office Hours: M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm AEST
Joyce Meyer Ministries – Canada
P.O. Box 7700 STN Terminal,
Vancouver, BC V6B 4E2
Office Hours: M-F 7:00 am – 4:00 pm CT
Joyce Meyer Ministries – England
P.O. Box 8267
Reading RG6 9TX
Phone: +44 1753 831102
Office Hours: M-F 7:30 am – 4:30 pm GMT
Joyce Meyer Ministries – Francophonie
Boite Postale 53
29 avenue Maurice Chevalier
77330 Ozoir la Ferriere
Joyce Meyer Ministries – Germany
Phone: +49 (0)40 / 88 88 4 11 11
Office Hours: M-F 9:00 am – 5:00 pm GMT + 1
Joyce Meyer Ministries – India
Joyce Meyer Ministries – Netherlands
7000 HB Doetinchem the Netherlands
+31 (0)26 20 22 100
Joyce Meyer Ministries – Russia
P.O. Box 789
Phone: +7 (495) 727-14-68
Office Hours: M-F 9:00 am – 5:00 pm GMT + 4
Joyce Meyer Ministries – South Africa
P.O. Box 5
Cape Town 8000
Phone: +27 21 701 1056 or (0) 87 148 2200/1
Office Hours: M-F 7:30 am – 4:30 pm GMT + 2
Joyce Myer Ministry Humanitarian Aids
Some of the humanitarian aids offered and still being offered by the Joyce Meyer ministries as provided in the Joyce Meyer ministries official website includes
- St. Louis Dream Center (SLDC) reaches thousands annually through over 30 outreaches and ministries for children and adults, including various feeding programs, homeless ministries, Adopt-A-Block, and enrichment and mentoring initiatives
- In 2015, SLDC provided over 912,000 meals. Staff and volunteers also made 56,000 visits to area homes, schools, nursing and senior communities, including children outreaches
- Support homeless street children ministries in Moscow, Russia
- “Urban Youth Impact” – disadvantaged families empowerment program in West Palm Beach, FL
- Partner with Loaves and Fishes in Australia and the Los Angeles Dream Center to reach and serve those in the inner-cities
- In 2015, more than 76,000 children were fed on a regular basis and more than 31.2 million meals were served
- Feeding centers in nearly 30 countries
- Over 800 feeding programs established worldwide
- Over 1.7 million patients have been treated through HOH medical and dental efforts
- In 2015, provided free medical care to 217,000 people around the world; dispensed over 95,000 free prescriptions
- Funds clinics and hospitals in Cambodia, Haiti, India, and Ethiopia with hospitals treating over 133,000 in 2015
- Operate more than 20 children’s homes around the world caring for more than 700 children daily
- AIDS home in India cares for up to 60 children
- Supporting disaster assistance efforts in the U.S. and around the world, to date, contributed $13.7 million to worldwide disaster aid and humanitarian relief in over 100 disasters since 2004.
- In 2015, responded to a cyclone, fire, bomb blast, floods, tornados, earthquakes, Christian persecution and refugee relief.
- In 2015, ministry teams visited 226 prisons across the U.S. We also visited Russia and Ukraine
- Distributed over 167,000 hygiene gift bags in 2015
- Since 1998, ministry teams have visited over 3,500 prisons in more than 45 countries, and have ministered to prisoners in all 50 states
- Over 137,000 salvations of prisoners who have accepted Christ into their lives
- Funding support for Los Angeles Dream Center human trafficking shelter
- Support women’s homes in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Cambodia; and Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Support the “A21 Campaign” in Thessaloniki, Greece; Ukraine; and Bulgaria
- Supports the She Rescue Home in Cambodia
- Supports the Community Development Center in India
- To date, more than 765 fresh water well projects are providing safe water in India and other remote areas.
- Ten water filtration systems were installed in medical clinics in Laos in partnership with ACC International Relief in 2012
How can I send prayer request to Joyce Meyer?
If you need to send a prayer request to Joyce Meyer ministry, simply Click this Link: Joyce Myer prayer request.
Joyce Meyer ministry Multilingual broadcast site tv.joycemeyer.org
Credit for facts about Joyce Meyer ministry: Joycemeyer.org
Picture credit: joycemeyer.org