It is not easy to renew your mind. It takes discipline and effort and wisdom. But if you do all of these things, I believe your mind can be renewed!
How To Renew Your Mind Spiritually
Be In The Bible Daily
The Bible is the best source of truth, encouragement, comfort, wisdom and guidance. It’s also a constant source of strength for those who believe.
The Bible is a book that was written by men who were inspired by God to write what He wanted written. This means that if you read it daily you will be in contact with God’s word and His thoughts through it.
You can find peace in knowing that God loves you unconditionally no matter what happens in life or how many times you mess up (as we all do). The more time you spend with Him through His word the better equipped you will be to face challenges head-on instead of running away from them!
Be In Christian Community
Being in Christian community is one of the best ways to renew your mind spiritually. It is a great source of encouragement and support as you grow in your faith. Christian community gives you a place where you can share experiences with other believers, learn from them, be encouraged by them, challenged by them and loved by them.
Be Praying Constantly
Prayer is essential to renewing your mind. Prayer is a way that you communicate with God, and it can be as simple as asking for His help in your daily life.
Prayer can also be used to express gratitude to God. When you are thankful for all of the blessings he has given you, it makes you feel better about yourself, which helps improve your mental outlook on life. You will begin to see how much good there actually is around you when you focus on how much God loves you instead of focusing on what’s wrong in your life or what people have done wrong against you in the past.
Be Near Good Music And Sermons
- Listen to good music.
- Listen to sermons that elevate, encourage and inspire you.
- Find sermons that teach you the Word of God.
- Find sermons that make you feel like you are in the presence of God when you listen to them.
Be Thinking About God
- You need to be thinking about God in order to renew your mind.
- You need to be thinking about God and His word in order to renew your mind.
Renewing your mind spiritually means being a person of the word, prayer, community, good music and sermons and thinking about God.
- Renewing your mind spiritually means being a person of the word, prayer, community, good music and sermons and thinking about God.
- Being a person of the word means that you and I are people who have been given certain abilities by God – abilities that can be used for either good or evil purposes. We have been given this ability to make wise choices in life so we can use our gifts in ways that honor God. As Christians we have been given an even greater responsibility because we live under God’s authority. The commandment,”You shall not commit adultery”,is one example where it is clear what is right or wrong according to Biblical principles of morality (Matthew 5:27-30).
- Prayer is another way we renew our minds spiritually because when we pray we communicate with our Creator who wants us to know Him intimately through His Son Jesus Christ; thus He answers our prayers according to His will as revealed in Scripture (Romans 10:13). When you pray regularly,then you are spending time thinking about the things of God which helps renew your mind from worldly influences such as television programming, movies etcetera whose purpose is not edifying but rather entertaining which leads us away from focusing on things important instead like spiritual growth for example.”
We’ve learned that renewing your mind spiritually is a process. It means being a person of the word, prayer, community, good music and sermons and thinking about God. No matter where you are in life or what season you find yourself in, there will always be something new to learn or another way to grow closer to the Lord.