Salvation is a free gift from God, but we must accept it. Salvation is not something that can be earned by doing good things or being a good person. We accept salvation by faith, not by works. When you trust Jesus as your Savior and accept His free gift of salvation, you’re “born again”—the Bible says so! The Holy Spirit comes to live in you after you place your faith in Jesus Christ as your only means of salvation. But don’t stop there: Tell someone else about how wonderful it is to have eternal life through Christ alone!
How To Become Born Again Christian
1. Salvation is a free gift from God, but we must accept it.
Salvation is a free gift from God, but we must accept it. We do this by faith, not work. This means that you cannot earn your way into heaven by being good or doing good things for others. Salvation is only through Jesus Christ and Him alone (Acts 4:12).
If you have been born again, then salvation has been given to you without any work on your part to earn it or force it upon you. The Bible says in Ephesians 2:8-9: “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.” God loves everybody (Romans 5:6-8), but He won’t force anyone into heaven who doesn’t want to go there themselves!
2. We accept salvation by faith, not by works.
Salvation is a free gift from God, but we must accept it by faith. Faith is a gift from God, but we must accept it by faith.
Faith is the evidence of things unseen (Hebrews 11:1).
3. God loves everybody, but He won’t force anyone to be saved.
God loves everyone, but He won’t force anyone to be saved. If you’ve never met God, then it’s possible that you could think of Him as a harsh and unforgiving person who just wants to condemn people for eternity. However, this couldn’t be farther from the truth! God is patient and kind with all people (James 4:8) and He wants them all to come into everlasting life with Him. But He won’t force anyone into His Kingdom—He gave us free will because He knew that no one would want anything is done against their will (John 6:44).
4. You can’t earn your way into heaven by being a good person.
You can’t earn your way into heaven by being a good person. You can’t earn your way into heaven by being religious. You can’t earn your way into heaven by being good, moral, or even saved. The only way you’ll ever make it to Heaven is through Jesus Christ, who died on the cross to pay the penalty for all of our sins (Romans 6:23). In fact, if you’re already a Christian and are reading this article then you’ve already been born again! But just because we’ve been “born again” doesn’t mean we automatically go straight to Heaven upon death and live happily ever after with God—that takes work! Now that we know how salvation works and what it means for us as Christians here on Earth, let’s discuss some practical tips on how to stay focused in our walk with Christ so that when He returns there will be no regrets from those who made decisions based solely on their own desires rather than His desire for them as well
5. When you trust Jesus as your Savior and accept the free gift of salvation, you are “born again.”
Being born again is a term used by Christians to describe the experience of becoming a follower of Jesus Christ and having your sins forgiven. The Bible says, “Jesus said to Nicodemus: ‘Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.’” (John 3:3) When you trust Jesus as your Savior and accept the free gift of salvation, you are “born again.”
This means that when you ask Him for forgiveness for your sins, He will forgive them completely – past tense! You will receive new life from Him and have eternal life with Him forever in heaven! You will be living in fellowship with God every day now instead of dying on your deathbed someday
6. The Bible says when you get saved, you receive eternal life.
The Bible says when you get saved, you receive eternal life. The Bible is the word of God and the only book that can tell you how to get saved. The Bible tells you that you can’t earn your way into heaven. The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins, and he was buried in a tomb for three days and three nights; then He arose from the dead on the third day to prove that He had conquered death (1 Corinthians 15:3-4). When we place our faith in Him as our Savior, we are saved (John 3:16).
7. When you place your faith in Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit comes to live in you.
When you place your faith in Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit comes to live in you. The Holy Spirit is God and a person at the same time—one divine being manifested in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit helps you grow as a Christian by guiding you through life’s daily decisions and pointing out where your thoughts need an adjustment (1 Corinthians 2:10-16).
The Holy Spirit also helps you understand the Bible by giving spiritual gifts that guide people in their roles within the church (1 Corinthians 12:1-31). If one member of a congregation has been given leadership skills or teaching ability, he or she should be encouraged to use them (Romans 12:3-8; 1 Corinthians 12:4-13).
8. After trusting Christ as your Savior, tell someone and begin to learn more about God and His Word (the Bible).
After you’ve trusted Christ as your Savior, tell someone about it. You can also read the Bible and begin to learn more about God and His Word (the Bible). There are many ways to do this:
- Get involved in a Bible-believing church that preaches the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Be a good example for others by living righteously. People will notice if you’re following Jesus’ teachings because they are written all over your life!
- Pray! If you know what prayer is, then don’t be afraid to ask God for help with anything that troubles you or worries you. He hears every prayer we utter! And if we aren’t sure what our prayers mean when we ask them from our hearts… He knows exactly how we feel since He created us with such intricate emotions inside us (and all other creatures too!). So pray anyways—even though sometimes it’s difficult for me personally at times because I don’t always know exactly what my heart needs most at any given moment in time.”
9. You can become a Christian by following these steps
You can become a Christian by following these steps:
- Accepting Christ as your Savior.
- Believe in your heart that God raised Christ from the dead.
- Confessing with your mouth that Jesus is Lord.
- Being baptized. This is an outward expression of an inward change, drawing a line between who you were and who you want to be from now on. It’s also an act of obedience that demonstrates your commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life. You should not be baptized until you are ready to live for Him (that means no alcohol, smoking, or other sinful behavior). Baptism is also an important part of church membership and will require further instruction as well as ecclesiastical endorsement prior to receiving this sacrament if you have not been previously baptized into another Christian denomination or faith tradition (see below).
So, there you have it. If you want to become a Christian and live eternally in heaven with God, all you need to do is accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Simply pray this prayer: “Lord Jesus Christ, I know that I am a sinner and can never save myself by my own good works or merits. But because of Your love for me, I ask You to forgive me of my sins today.” If you’ve prayed this prayer with sincere faith in God’s love for us all and His willingness to forgive our sins if we believe in Him (John 3:16), then congratulations! You are now born again!