Heavenly Father, thank You for being with me today and every day. Your love and grace are extended to me even when I am undeserving. I pray that this day will be filled with Your presence as I walk it out with You. As I wake up I pray that You will fill me with clarity and purpose to be able to live out my destiny in a way that will glorify you.”
Grace For Purpose Morning Prayer
1. Gracious Heavenly Father,
- Thank you for being with me.
- Thank you for your love.
- Thank you for your grace.
- Thank you for your forgiveness.
- Thank you for your sacrifice, and thank you also for empowering me to make sacrifices on my own behalf and on behalf of others in need of a helping hand or a word of encouragement today.
2. How I thank You that You are with me today and every day. Your love and grace are extended to me even when I am undeserving.
Thank you for the gift of salvation. Your love and grace is extended to me even when I am undeserving. Grace is not earned, it is a gift. Grace allows us to live a life that is pleasing to God and allows us to do all things through Christ who strengthens us (Philippians 4:13).
We pray this day that You would be with us all day long so we can continue our work in the world knowing that You are with us! We also ask that You help each person who reads this prayer every day and remind them of how much You love them, no matter what happens or what they have done.
3. Thank You, Jesus, for the gift of salvation that you have given me through your death on the cross. What an amazing sacrifice.
Thank You, Jesus, for the gift of salvation that you have given me through your death on the cross. What an amazing sacrifice. Thank You for giving up your life so that I could be forgiven and made right with God. I am so grateful to be saved and not condemned to spend eternity separated from my Lord because of my sinfulness.
Thank you for being willing to die on a cross in order that we might live forever with you in heaven!
4. Lord, I pray that this day will be filled with your presence as I walk it out with you. As I wake up I pray that you will fill me with clarity and purpose to be able to live out my destiny in a way that will glorify you.
You can pray that God will fill you with clarity and purpose to live out your destiny in a way that will glorify him.
This is a prayer that works well as an opening prayer for the morning, but it also can be used as a bedtime prayer or anytime throughout the day.
If you’re not sure what your purpose is, don’t worry about it! You’ll get more clarity as time goes on and God does his work in your life.
5. Forgive me for the times that I have not lived a life that is pleasing to you. Help me to set my eyes on things above and not on the things of this world. Give me more zeal for your kingdom!
Forgiveness is a key to a healthy life. Forgiveness is a choice, it’s not always easy but it’s necessary for the healing process to begin. It’s important to know that forgiveness can be hard or even impossible at first, but with time and God’s help, it can become easier. Forgiveness is also an ongoing process; we have to continually choose not only to forgive but also to extend grace towards others who have hurt us in some way.
Forgiveness doesn’t always mean forgetting what someone has done or pretending that nothing happened; however, forgiving allows us as Christians to move past the hurt caused by others toward living in peace with them again (Luke 17:4). The Bible says that one of our greatest acts of obedience as Christians is forgiving others just as Christ has forgiven us (Ephesians 4:32).
When we don’t forgive those who have hurt us, bitterness can grow within our hearts–and bitterness leads to only one place–death! The apostle Paul explains this in his letter called “Philippians 4:8-9” where he tells us “Finally brothers rejoice! I say this because I believe that your prayers to my home-comers will be accomplished in truth and peace! For I have no greater joy than these things which are true for you…
6. Today I choose to remember your promises over my life no matter what circumstances might stand in my way. Help me to keep my focus on you so that my path will always be clear as to what direction you have for me to take each moment of every day!
In this prayer, you will be reminded of the promises that God has made to us. You will also be encouraged to keep your focus on Him. He is faithful and wants what is best for you!
The Bible says in 1 John 5:3b-4a “And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.”
God loves you so much! Remember today how much he loves you and how he wants to guide your path today!
7. Thank you for Your faithfulness over my life and for being there when I was at my worst; Thank you for loving me unconditionally! Thank you for allowing your grace to meet with my areas of need at all times! My heart is overflowing with thanksgiving to our Lord Jesus Christ!
We thank you, Lord Jesus, for being faithful to us throughout our lives. We thank you for loving us unconditionally and for being there when we are at our worst. You have always been a source of strength and encouragement as we face the challenges of life. Our hearts are overflowing with thanksgiving for all that You have done for us, and we offer this prayer in honor of Your name:
Thank you for allowing your grace to meet with my areas of need at all times! My heart is overflowing with thanksgiving to our Lord Jesus Christ!”
Grace for purpose is a daily prayer that I pray before starting my day. It has helped me keep my focus on God and His will for my life. When I start each day by praying this prayer, it allows me to reflect on the things that God has done for us in the past and what He wants us to do today so that we can fulfill our destinies as His children. Through this prayer, I have found peace, joy, and contentment with what is going on around me because everything happens by His will! Thanks again Lord – thank you so much!!