Dr David Jeremiah Quotes 2022 :
The best way to live is to live with the word of God. No matter the challenges, equip yourself with the word of God and life will have no choice but to treat you right.
Read these David Jeremiah quotes/ words everyday of your life:
- Have you ever started talking to God about your problems and found yourself more overwhelmed than when you began? It’s because you’re focusing on your obstacles instead of God.
- Anxious care is out of place in a heavenly Father’s presence.
- Some people wonder why we should concern ourselves with prophecy. After all, they argue, we can’t change it, so what’s the big deal? Why bother? The short answer is that prophecy matters to God.
- And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” -Romans 8:28
- ”For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.” -Romans 1:16.
- God reaches down to you in your darkest times to be with you and bring you comfort. Today you have help descending down from above!
- There is no better source for good thoughts than the Word of God.
- Open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things from Your law.” -Psalm 119:18
- If you are “uncomfortable” at the moment, allow God to strengthen you. Then look for ways to use your strength to serve Him and others.
- God in us is greater than Satan who is in the world.
- There is no enemy or obstacle in our lives today that we cannot overcome through Christ.
- Our depression is no match for the steadfastness we find in Christ! Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression, but a good word makes it glad. Proverbs 12:25
- One of the keys to understanding Jesus’ words about the world at the end of history is to understand that His prophecies were fulfilled exactly as He said theywould be. They are precise.
- A man is just as rich as his investment in the bank of heaven.
- Put your nose in the Bible every day. It is your spiritual food.”
Thank you for reading these special quotse by David Jeremiah. Stay blessed.
Source : Dr David Jeremiah Twitter