Christine Caine Biography : Christine Caine originally known as Christine Caryofyllis is an Australian activist, evangelist, author, and international speaker. Born on the 23rd September 1966.
Christine Caine was adopted at birth by Greek Orthodox immigrants who raised her in public commission housing in Lalor Park, New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. she grew up in the Greek Orthodox Church in Australia. She started her career with first volunteering as a youth worker, when she helped establish Hills District Youth Service.
She is happily married to Nick who is now the CEO of A21 and pastor of Zoe Church. Christine and Nick have two children Catherine Bobbie, Sophia Joyce Grace. Caine grew up in the Greek Orthodox Church in Australia
Christine Caine and her husband Nick became popular by being the founders of A21 campaign in 2008, a 501 non- profit organization which specializes in combating human trafficking .
In 2015, Caine founded Propel Women, an organization that aims to empower women in Christian-related activities.
For a better knowledge of whom Christine Caine is, we have compiled below 20 fundamental facts about her worthy of note.
- Christine Caine initially Christine Caryofyllis was born on the 23rd of September 1966.
- Christine Caine was adopted by Greek Orthodox immigrants.
- She got married to Nick Caine in 1996.
- She has a non-governmental organization that has its mission as abolishing slavery everywhere forever; the name of this organization is A21. The full meaning of A21 is abolishing injustice in the 21st
- Christine Caine is an Australian born, Greek blooded, lover of Jesus, a sought-after international speaker, author and activist.
- They also founded Propel Women, an organization designed to celebrate every woman’s passion, purpose, and potential.
- Christine Caine is an author, some of her books are; how did I get here, unshakeable, unexpected, undaunted and unstoppable.
- She has two children; their names are Catharine Bobbie and Sophia Joyce grace.
- Several men sexually abused Christine Caine in her life at a very young age.
- She graduated in 2008 with a degree in English Sydney University.
- Christine Caine’s net worth is between $1,000,000-$5,000,000.
- She attended school at Lynwood Park Public School before joining Black town Girls High School.
- She went to Hillsong College and in 1990 she graduated from the said institution.
- Christine and her husband are pastors of Equip & Empower Ministries.
- Christine Caine has featured on several international television shows, like TBN’s Praise the Lord, The James Robison Show.
- She was the director of a nationwide youth ministry, Youth Alive.
- It wasn’t until age 33 that Christine Caine found out that she and her brother were adopted from different biological mothers.
- Christine Caine has never met her birth mother. Birth mother was 23 years old when she gave birth to her while her said biological father was 55 years old
- Her Instagram handle is (@christinecaine).
- Her Twitter handle is (@ChristineCaine).