Bishop Perry Stone : For ease of reference, we have reduced our comprehensive information on everything you need to know about Perry Stone into smaller sub headings. Take advantage of our article on Biography and other things about Perry Stone and keep tuned while we continue to update the content with any new information as soon as revealed.
Perry Stone Biography
Perry Stone is an American ordained Bishop with the International Ministry Center (Cleveland, Tennessee) which is a charismatic Pentecostal denomination. Born on June 23, 1959, in Jay County, IN, United States of America.
International Ministry Center is known for affirming essentials doctrines such as the inspiration of the Bible, the Trinity, prophesy and salvation through Christ.
One fundamental thing about Perry Stone teachings is that he teaches that divine physical healing is normative for Christians and that healing can happen through daily communion in the book titled The Meal That Heals: Enjoying Intimate Daily Communion with God (Charisma House, 2008).
Immediately after completing high school, Perry joined Lee University in Cleveland, TN. He studied and graduated with a degree in B.A. in Theology from Covenant Life Christian College. He holds the rank of an ordained Bishop with the Church of God, (Cleveland, TN). Moreover, he holds three honorary degrees from Lee University.
Stone got saved at a Perry Stone camp meeting in Virginia when he was 18 years of age. Additionally, Perry started conducting record-breaking revivals, some lasting up to eleven weeks when he was 23 years of age. At this young age, Stone was invited to speak at Camp Meetings and conferences with very huge attendance.
Perry Stone Age/ Birthday
Perry stone was born on June 23, 1959, in Jay County, IN, United States of America. Accordingly, he celebrates his birthday on June 23 every year. As at the time of writing this article, Bishop Stone is 62 years and few months of age.
Remarkably, bishop Perry began his work of evangelism in 1975 when he was 16 years of age and got saved at 18 years.
Perry Stone Height and Weight
He stands at a height of 6’0″ (approx. 1.83 meters). Accordingly, Perry stone is a man of good height .However, Stone has not revealed his exact weight.
Perry Stone Family
Stone was born to both parents in a religious family, his late father, Perry Fred Stone Sr. was an ordained Reverend while his late mother was called Juanita Stone. Moreover, Perry has one sibling, a sister called Diana Stone who is a renowned author.
Perry Stone Wife
Bishop Perry Stone is happily married to Pamela Stone. The couple got married in 1982. Their marriage ceremony was a private one having just family and few close friends in attendance. Unfortunately, there are no much available information about Perry Stone wife. However, we shall be updating our article as soon as the relevant information are revealed.
Perry Stone Children
Perry and Pamela stone’s marriage is blessed with two children, a son called Jonathan Stone and a daughter called Amanda Stone. Further details relating to Perry Stone children are currently not available but will be updated as soon as same are revealed.
Perry Stone Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Perry.
Facts about Perry Stone
- Full Names: Perry Fred Stone Jr.
- Popular As: Perry Stone
- Gender: Male
- Education: Lee University (B.A. in Theology)
- Occupation / Profession: Evangelist and Bishop
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Not Available
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Perry Stone Birthday and Age : 62 years (2021)
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Perry stone Date of Birth: 23 June 1959
- Place of Birth: Jay County, IN
- Perry Stone Birthday: 23 June
- Height : 6’0″ (1.83 m)
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Perry Stone Family and Relationship
- Perry Stone Father (Dad): Perry Fred Stone Sr.
- Mother: Juanita Stone
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Diana Stone
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Pamela Stone
- Children: Sons (Jonathan Stone) Daughter(Amanda Stone)
Fred Stone Net worth and Salary
Information relating to Perry stone net worth and salary are currently not available. We shall update same once revealed . However, it is worthy of note that Perry Stone source of income is from the church.
Perry Stone Ministries/ Perry Stone YouTube
Evangelist Perry Stone since the age of 16 when he started his work of evengelism, has remained devoted and absolutely committed. He uses every possible means to ensure that gospel is spread across the world. One of the measure souces is Perry Stone Youtube which at the time of writing this article, has about 660k subscribers. In Perry Stone Youtube, you would see a lot of inspiring and life changing sermons by Perry stone designed to make tremendous impact in the spiritual growth of people world wide.
Stone uses his YouTube channel , the Voice of Evangelism (as the main form of ministry), the perrystone.org website where he also shares his books on spiritual growth, and the Manna-Fest TV.
Perry Stone Church
The Voice of Evangelism is Perry Stone’s international evangelistic outreach. It ministers through revivals, Manna-Fest TV, audio/video media, printed material, missionary sponsorship, and outreach with powerful Hebraic and End Time Bible Prophecy teaching. He directs one of America’s fastest-growing ministries – Voice of Evangelism.
The Voice of Evangelism stands on a 70,000 square foot International Ministry Center in Tennessee. They aim to spread the Gospel of Christ domestically and Internationally through revivals, Televangelism, audio/video media, printed material, missionary sponsorship, and crusades.
Devotedly, Perry Stone has traveled and ministered in over a dozen foreign nations and has placed a magnitude of cassette tapes, books, and the Perry Stone Hebraic Prophetic Old Testament Study Bible to Christians and poverty-stricken believers all around the world. Recognized for his anointed and informative preaching, Perry has managed to breach denominational barriers and find attentive listeners from every conceivable religious background.
Remarkable things to note about Bishop Perry Stone
- Among the remarkable acts of Stone is that he also endorses the highly faulty concept of the Bible Codes, even championing himself as somewhat of trailblazer saying that “a decade before most Americans had ever heard of the Bible code, Perry had not only heard of it but had begun informing churches about this current famous phenomena.”
2. He stands out as America’s foremost experts on Bible Prophecy and often features as a keynote speaker at internationally recognized Prophecy Conferences. The use of Bible Codes, while sensationalistic and fanciful, abandon sound methods of biblical interpretation, offer no new revelation to its practitioners, and comes directly out of the world of the occult.
3. Stone practices “newspaper eschatology,” which involves lining up current events with certain passages from Scripture as a way of forecasting the time of Christ Second Coming, particularly the propagating of sensationalistic stories to establish Bible prophecy are presently being fulfilled in modern Israel.
Perry Stone Sermons
Bishop Perry Stone in his work of evangelism has impacted in the lives of thousands worldwide. He has through his sermons , devotionals and inspiring books contributed in the spiritual growth and development of a whole lot of people. One notable and remarkable thing about Perry Stone sermons is that they are prophetic sermons. Some of his Bishop Stone’s sermons include
- Who is Jesus?
- Lessons from the sea of Galilee
- How to pray and believe for miracles
- How prophetic wars shake up territorial spirits
- Come up just a little bit higher
- What will you do at 11:59
- The significance of the Solomon Generation
- Satan’s open-door policy
- Secrets to healing a broken heart
Perry Stone Sid Roth : This is an episode of Perry Stone television show, wherein he said that Holy Spirit adventures run in his family, and he shares from his lessons in the supernatural and Hebraic studies for over 42 years.
Perry Stone Prophecy and Prophetic
Bishop Perry Stone is a man of prophesies. He has spread several prophetic messages in his teaching ministry. Among the remarkable prophesies by Perry Stone are :
He said one of his prophetic visions happened when he was preaching in Florida in 1996, and he lay down for a mid-afternoon nap.
“I had my Bible out and I was so tired I put my head on the Bible,” he said. “Within seconds, I had a vision where I was not there and I saw in the vision of the World Trade Center, shrouded in black. There were five gray-colored tornado-looking twisters coming off it. They had fire in them, and sparks. Then they had paper. And I came out of it and I thought, ‘Oh Lord, something is going to happen to the World Trade Center.’”
Three years later he commissioned an artist to draw a picture of the vision, which he showed on Christian television in 1999.
“I had predicted a terrorist attack on the trade center,” he said. “When the plane hit and I saw the black smoke, that’s the first thing I saw in the vision. When the buildings collapsed and I saw the dust, I went crazy. I totally freaked out. That was it.”
His other prophecies include;
1996 — While resting his head on a Bible, Perry had a vision that showed an attack on the World Trade Center.
1998 — Perry is asleep and hears a voice that says George W. Bush will be the next U.S. president. “It says, ‘It’s my will for the governor of Texas to be president,’” Stone said. “And I didn’t even know who the governor of Texas was.”
Nov. 3, 2000 — Perry is praying when he hears the Lord say, “He will win by one.” After the election, Perry realizes what it means: “What happened with the win by one was — let me get this right — one Supreme Court justice tilted toward Bush, one state, Florida, and he won [a majority] by one electoral vote,” he said. “The number one was all over it.”
April 2011, a week before Osama Bin Laden’s death — While half-asleep, Perry hears a conversation that predicts Bin Laden’s death. “I heard what sounded like walkie-talkie static,” he said. “Then, ‘We have the target. Bin Laden is dead.’ And it said, ‘Verify with DNA, verify.’ I heard this conversation as loud as we’re talking right now.”
Perry Stone on Dream interpretation
Stone has written a guide regarding how to interpret dreams and visions. Accord
To decipher the meaning of objects and symbols in the Bible, a principle of biblical interpretation called the “law of first mention” can be used. It states that the first mention of an object, number, color, or symbol in the Bible sets up a pattern of interpretation for it that holds throughout the rest of Scripture. Listed below are the verses where the symbolic words first appear. The meaning or meanings provided for each symbol are based on the law of the first mention. Please understand—these may not be the only meanings.
Door meaning – If the door is locked, it indicates a closed opportunity or a hindrance to your progress. An open door symbolizes an open opportunity or the opening you should travel.
Flowers – They are mentioned when describing the gold menorah and its beaten-gold flower design.
Meaning: Flowers indicate a fresh beginning, a passing of the old, and initiation of the new with a season of refreshing and rest. Flowers that have not bloomed indicate the early or infant stages of the new beginning.
Jewelry, Gemstones – Rebekah was given jewelry of silver and gold from Abraham’s servant.
Meaning: To dream or see precious stones or precious metals is a good sign that there is coming a great blessing in some form, including but not limited to financial blessing or rewards for your faithfulness.
Desert – Moses was in “the desert” watching sheep.
Meaning: Israel wandered in the desert for 40 years because of unbelief (Deut. 2:7), and Christ was tempted of the devil in the wilderness for 40 days (Matt. 4:1-2). Evil spirits walk through “dry places” (Luke 11:24). A desert can refer to a trial or temptation that will be encountered. It can also mean isolation and a period of loneliness and standing alone in your faith.
Earthquake – An earthquake shook the mountain.
Meaning: An earthquake is a shaking that usually causes disruption and damage. In a spiritual dream, an earthquake can refer to a sudden and unexpected shaking that will occur.
Mountain – The floodwaters prevailed above the mountains.
Meaning: Sitting or living on a mountain can allude to a great victory or accomplishment. Attempting to climb a mountain can allude to a situation that will take time and effort. Mountains can be difficulties that need to be removed by faith (Matt. 17:20).
Perry Stone Net Worth
From his work as a renowned preacher of one of America’s fastest-growing ministries – Voice of Evangelism as well as a renown writer of more than 40 highly sold books, he has earned quite a fortune. Besides that, he lives in a 6,100-square-foot house on a quiet drive in Cleveland. His net worth is still under review.
Notable Perry Stone Events
- 02 Apr – Global Prayer Center 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- 07 Apr – Online Tuesday Night Service (Omega Center International) 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- 10 Apr – Communion At The Crosses (Omega Center International) 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- 23 Apr – 2020 Prophetic Summit-On Demand (Omega Center International) All Day.
- 11 May – Urbane Road Revival 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- 17 Jul – Summer Warrior-Fest 7:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 22 Jul – 78th International General Assembly Of The Church Of God
With Host Dr. Tim Hill (Indianapolis Convention Center, 100 S. Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, IN) 7:00 p.m.
- 24 Jul – Mission America In Billings, MT (GMT MetraPark, 308 6th Avenue North, Billings, MT) All day.
Perry Stone Books
Bishop Stone has authored over forty books and booklets; produced over one-hundred videos and DVDs; as well as produced hundreds of audio teaching albums series. Over the last two decades, Perry has also found time to write for and publish the magazine, The Voice of Evangelism.
Below is the list of some of the life changing and educative books by Perry Stone;
- 2019 – Angels Among Us: What the Bible Reveals about Angelic Encounters
- 2018 – This Season of Angels: Angelic Assignments During This Prophetic Season
- 2015 – Chronicles of the Sacred Mountain
- 2015 – The Eighth Kingdom: How Radical Islam Will Impact the End Times
- 2014 – Deciphering End-Time Prophetic Codes: Cyclical and Historical Biblical Patterns Reveal America’s Past, Present and Future Events, Including Warnings and Patterns to Leaders, There’s a Crack in Your Armor: Key Strategies to Stay Protected and Win Your Spiritual Battles, and Scarlet Threads: How Women of Faith Can Save Their Children, Hedge in Their Families, and Help Change the Nation.
- 2013 – The Code of the Holy Spirit: Uncovering the Hebraic Roots And Historic Presence of the Holy Spirit
- 2012 – Opening the Gates of Heaven: Walk in the Favor of Answered Prayer and Blessing
- 2011 – How to Interpret Dreams and Visions: Understanding God’s Warnings and Guidance
- 2011 – Purging Your House, Pruning Your Family Tree: How to Rid Your Home and Family of Demonic Influence and Generational Oppression
- 2010 – Secrets from Beyond The Grave: The Amazing Mysteries of Eternity, Paradise, and the Land of Lost Souls
- 2009 – Breaking the Jewish Code, Angels on Assignment, and
- Unleashing the Beast: The Coming Fanatical Dictator and His Ten-Nation Coalition
- 2009 – 2006 – The Meal That Heals: Enjoying Intimate, Daily Communion with God
For more on Perry story books, read our full article on the top 20 books by Perry Stone
In our research, we gathered that people frequently ask some pertinent questions about Bishop Perry Stone. We therefore have penned down few frequently asked questions and answers for ease of reference
Who is Perry Stone?
Perry Stone is a renowned international evangelist for the Voice of Evangelism Ministries.
How old is Perry Stone?
Bishop Stone was born on 23 June 1959, in Jay County, IN.
How tall is Perry Stone?
Perry stands at a height of 1.82m.
Is Perry Stone married?
Yes, he married Pamela Stone in 1982 and together they have two children called Jonathan and Amanda. The couple resides in Los Angeles together with their children.
How much is Perry Stone worth?
Perry has not yet revealed his net worth. Nevertheless, as soon as you get and verify information about the wealth and properties under his name we shall update this part promptly.
Where does Perry Stone live?
He is a resident of Cleveland, TN, USA. Furthermore, as soon as we have his exact location of residence we shall upload pictures of his house immediately.
Where is P. Stone Now?
Perry is an international evangelist who travels around the world to spread the Gospel of Christ. He also serves as the bishop of The Voice of Evangelism Church.
Perry Stone YouTube
Stone utilizes his youtube as a medium for the spread of the gospel to people in different regions of the world. Stone has 662,000 subscribers on YouTube.