Wanda Elizabeth “Beth” Moore was born on the 16th day of June 1957. She is a devoted American evangelist, author, and Bible teacher.
Beth Moore is the founder of Living Proof Ministries, a Bible-based organization for women based in Houston, Texas.
The ministry focuses on aiding women who desire to model their lives on evangelical Christian principles. Beth Moore is happily married to Keith Moore and they have two daughters, namely; Amanda and Melissa Moore.
It should be noted that Beth Moore did not just wake up one day to become a founder of a church. Moore committed her life to vocational Christian ministry as early as the age of 18. She started with volunteering as a Sunday school teacher. After sometime, Moore realized she needed to learn more about the Bible. Consequent upon this feeling of the need to learn more and get indebt knowledge of the bible, She went to a biblical doctrine class that gave her a deep yearning to know the Bible, and she began sharing her expanding knowledge through a weekly Bible study class.
Amazingly, by the mid-1990s that class had grown to 2,000 women, and she was speaking at churches throughout South Texas. Theological differences led to Beth Moore leaving the Southern Baptist Convention. While the Southern Baptist Convention takes a complementarian approach, Beth Moore deals with Egalitarian approach.
Sadly, Moore was a victim of childhood sexual abuse (Beth Moore childhood sexual abuse) and this led him into becoming an advocate of sexual abuse survivors, telling her stories and listening to the stories of other survivors. She also went ahead to urge the church to examine crimes and coverups.
Beth Moore net worth is estimated at 10 million Dollars. Her wealth comes majorly from managing Living Proof Ministries.
20 Things about Beth Moore
- Beth Moore’s real name is Elizabeth Wanda Green; she was born to Owen Green and Ellen Green in Wisconsin United States of America.
- She is 64 years old (2021) and celebrates her birthday on June 16 The date of her birth is June 16th 1957 (Beth Moore age, Beth More birthday, Beth Moore date of birth)
- Beth Moore’s father had a cinema and she has four siblings, their names are; Tony Green, Phil Green, Courtney Green and Hutney Green (Beth Moore Siblings).
- Beth more is married to a man called Keith Moore, with two Amanda and Melissa children and grand children (Beth More husband and Beth Moore children).
- Beth Moore is a pastor and founder of living proof Ministries; she is also a speaker art living proof live women’s events across US. The purpose of the church is teaching women how to love and live on God’s Word
- Beth Moore earns about $250,000 monthly from her church and has a net worth of about $15million (Beth Moore Salary and Net Worth).
- Beth Moore is a good writer. The talented author has written over 50 books and she has a lot of best selling books, some of the books includes, Esther: Its tough being a woman, the quest, entrusted, breaking free and Daniel (Beth Moore Books).
- Elizabeth Moore was abused as a child, in her home. She said “I also fell victim to a childhood sexual abuse within my own home. I don’t identify publicly who it was, but I will simply say that when anyone that should be in a protective role around you becomes not the protector, but the perpetrator, I cannot tell you how that will mess with you.”
- The popular Bible teacher, author, and advocate for abuse victims.
- Beth Moore lives in a very big mansion on a large property in Huston Texas she has four houses.
- Beth Moore graduated with a degree in political science from the university of Southwest Texas.
- Beth Moore has more than 518k followers on her Instagram and more than 971k followers on her Twitter as of March 2021.
- Beth Moore’s favorite colors are white and black
- Beth Moore’s hobbies are hiking, travelling and reading books.
- Beth Moore is 162 cm (in feet inches- 5′ 4″) tall and she has a blond hair.(Beth Moore height and Beth Moore hair color)
- Beth Moore twitter handle is (@BethMooreLPM)
- Beth Moore instagram handle is (@bethmoorelmp) and her website is https://www.lproof.org/
- Beth Moore opposed to Trump, due to her outspokenness in confronting sexism and nationalism in the evangelical world, Beth Moore has been labeled as “liberal” and “woke” and even as being a heretic for daring to give a message during a Sunday morning church service. One of the reasons she left the southern Baptist church because of their belief only men should be allowed to preach.
- Beth more may not have a private jet but her ministry the living proof ministry and life way provides her with a Jet, which she uses from time to time.
- Beth Moore’s spends time with God when she takes her dogs out for a walk.